Our P&C is run by volunteer parents and carers, who are just like you. We work, do the laundry, shuttle the kids around to here, there and everywhere but choose to dedicate our “spare time” to helping the school. Our purpose is to support the recreation and welfare of the students at the school through:
- raising funds to support additional school facilities & equipment
- helping support positive communication within the school
- enhancing the social and community spirit within the school
As our P&C constitution outlines if you have any matters for discussion about the school in terms of management, maintenance, curriculum, staffing, or have any concerns for your or any child at the school, please discuss this directly with the Russell Lea Primary School principal.
If you have any concerns or questions regarding the surrounding community, i.e. roads and crossings, please contact the local Council.
Some of the Things the P&C has Raised Money for:
Reading Eggs and Mathletics for all students
Subsidise cost of special trips and incursions so all students can benefit - e.g. Schools Spectacular, Cyber Safety Lady
Air conditioning for the school's admin block
Future goals include:
AV and Sound Equipment for school performances & assemblies
P&C Executive Committee 2021
Information on the P&C President role - click here
P&C Committee Representatives 2021
• Uniform Shop Co-ordinators – Evy Hatzigiannis and Lauren Phillips.
• Fundraising Committee Lead – Megan Varlow
• Social Committee Lead - Laura Woodall
• Social Media – Sonja Screpis, Suzy Hori and Suzanna Park
• OOSH Liaison – Roberta Costello
• Grants Officer – Rebecca Nichols and Davina Kite